Sunday, 28 January 2007, 10:53 pm
Hey Guys & Gals,
Happy New Year! I guess that is a little late. I guess this email is a little late also. The last time I wrote was back during the first week of December and so many things have happened since December. Be assured that I will NOT go into explicit details concerning my whereabouts over the last two months! But here are some high lights:
- Finals went well: I passed all my classes!
- California was a warm and pleasant break from Utah
- Made some great friends up at the University of Utah
- Read some good books over Christmas break
- Did some major cleaning at Home: yard work and deep cleaning
- Spent well over a quarter tuition on Books for winter semester
- Interviewed with some Engineering Firms
- My roommate started a VERY SUCCESSFUL business
- Got violently sick for over 9 days: flu, fever, & vomiting
I guess I could go much more in-depth on any of these things but I am getting better from my sickness and hopefully will take this next week and get caught up on everything that I missed.
These pictures were taken sometime in the last two months:
San Francisco: During Christmas break went into the city.
Snow: A great picture looking out of my door of my apartment at the snow covered landscape.
Skyline: Picture that was taken with my humble yet powerful Canon SD 600 of our trip in San Francisco. There was NO Photoshop work done to this picture.
Mountains: My apartment complex on a clear but cold day.
Friends: Two of my great friends, Carolyn and Kristin live across the street from me. The picture of the “Mountains”
was taken while I was walking to their apartment.
Have a great night and hopefully I will get to expound sometime on the fun activities that have been keeping me very busy. Later…